Ash Pavilion Skate Nights
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Registration is required at www.teamsideline.com/kyle.
Chaperones (21 and over) MUST accompany children under the age of 16 and each adult and child must be registered to attend. Skates are not provided.
- Kyle Residence Youth: $3
- Kyle Residence Adult: $4
- Non-Residence Youth: $5
- Non-residence Adult: $6
- Is the event weather dependent? Yes.
- How are event updates communicated? Those who have registered will get an email sent directly to the email address attached to the profile used to register. Social Media platforms will also be updated.
- Are skates provided? No, skates will not be provided by the Kyle Parks and Recreation Department.
- Will skate aids be available? No, the Kyle Parks and Recreation Department will not have skate aids available.
- Is there concessions on site? Yes, Gatorade, soda, chips, candy, and pickles are sold at the event.
- What other equipment or gear is allowed? Safety gear items are the only other items allowed in.
- Can we drink and eat while we skate? No food or drinks are allowed in the Ash Pavilion. There are picnic tables around the area if attendees would like to eat.
- Are adults allowed without the accompany of a child? Yes, adults are allowed without children, but keep in mind this is a family-friendly event.
- Are pets allowed? Pets will not be allowed in the Ash Pavilion. You may keep pets in the park area. All pets must remain on a leash.
- Can I just drop my child off? Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over to attend the event.
- Is alcohol allowed? No.
- Is there parking? We will have a designated parking area for the event. Please keep in mind parking is limited and over flow parking will be at Wallace Middle School, which is within walking distance of Ash Pavilion.
The City of Kyle is encouraging visitors who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to continue wearing a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside City buildings and facilities open to the public, or when at City-owned outdoor public spaces and it is not feasible to maintain six feet of distance from someone outside of their household.
For questions or concerns please email email@example.com or call 512-262-3939 and ask for Shane Boyer.
**Information listed above is subject to change. These events are all weather dependent.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.