Austin Bold FC Home Games
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
WE'RE READY FOR YOU!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BE READY FOR US.
The Austin Bold FC wants to instill confidence in EVERYONE attending our matches.
The well-being of our Players/Referees, Fans, and Vendors is our utmost concern.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT BOLD STADIUM
Among other guidelines, please expect to comply with the following safety protocols:
Masks are to be worn at all times when not eating or drinking.
Seating areas will be clearly marked, with seating capacity at 25%.
Entry gate lines will be socially distanced and clearly marked.
All transactions will be "touchless."
Temperature checks will be required upon entry.
Before every event, trained staff will follow CDC and local guidelines on the cleaning and disinfecting of all areas, including high touch point areas (handrails, seats, restrooms, etc.). The Environmental Hygiene program was developed with guidance from the CDC, NHS, PHAA, WHO, and hygiene experts. All of the bathrooms will be cleaned twice during the match.
All restrooms will operate with reduced capacity for fans to maintain social distancing. Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected by our sanitation crews, at minimum, every half hour.
WEAR A FACE COVERING
Everyone that enters Bold Stadium will be required to wear a cloth face mask or covering. In addition, all bags will be inspected, per our usual standard security protocols.
PLEASE KEEP 6' DISTANCE
From arrival to exit, please follow social distancing guidelines. Be Smart…Stand Apart!
USE HAND SANITIZER
Throughout Bold Stadium and the Grand Plaza, non-contact hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed. Although nothing replaces washing our hands with soap and water, these hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed for the convenience of all who attend events at Bold Stadium.
FODD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
Ryan Sanders Sports (RS3), the food and beverage operator for Bold Stadium, has implemented several initiatives for safe operations of concessions and other food and beverage locations.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
· All employees and vendors at Bold Stadium will follow strict protocols, including temperature checks, proper wearing, and use of PPE, including face coverings and training on proper hygiene.
· Do not attend events if you currently or in the last 14 days have been sick, experiencing a fever or other symptoms, or reside with anyone who has these symptoms.
· All those who are ticketed for games during this time will be given a suggested arrival time and gate entrance. Gates will open 60 minutes before kick-off, but please, give yourself as much time as possible as ingress and egress paths have changed.
· All who enter Bold Stadium will go through standard security screenings, including metal detection.
· Bold Stadium will be a cash-free operation during this time. Concessions and merchandise locations will be credit card/debit card only.
· To alleviate crowding in the restrooms, staff will control access to stay within 50% of the capacity.
· Failure to comply with the requirements of the protocols in place may result in the individual being removed from the venue and denied future access.
· Protocols may be adjusted without notice in accordance with guidelines from government and public health officials and the USL
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.