Woodland Faerie Trail Exhibit
Explore the abodes of the faeries and gnomes along the Woodland Faerie Trail! Miniature Faerie houses of all sorts are created by families, businesses, clubs and groups around Austin, using whimsical design combined with natural materials to highlight native materials and plants found in Texas. Enjoy them before they're gone!
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
This exhibit will be on display through the summer, ending August 1st. Reserve your tickets here!
What you need to know:
- The Woodland Faerie Trail is included in the price of general admission so be sure to reserve your tickets online in advance before you visit.
- The Trail begins just off the Oak Grove on the west side of the garden. Once you park, follow the Faerie Trail directional signs to begin your visit.
- This year the Trail is just one part of the adventure! To add to the faerie fun (and to offer more options for visitors to practice social distancing and have plenty of space) we’ve added a Story Walk in the Children’s Garden. Enjoy reading and walking through the pages of Backyard Faeries, by Phoebe Wahl—a fun and imaginative rhyming verse book that encourages children to observe their world more closely for signs of faeries.
- Along with the Story Walk, kids of all ages can put their observation skills to work and in a Faerie Door Search and Find, looking for tiny, magical faerie doors hidden in plain sight throughout the Children’s Garden.
- Want to take some faerie magic home with you? Faerie and Explorer Adventure Bags will be available for purchase in the modified Chrysalis Gift Shop (tented area) outside the Garden Center.
- Outdoor restrooms and water fountains are available adjacent to the Children’s Garden, and indoor facilities are available in the Garden Center.
- Conservancy Members receive free admission, but still need to reserve a time slot to guarantee entry. Click here to become a member today!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
9am-6pm Beginning June 3rd, the Garden will be open until 8pm on Thursdays.
$3-8, Children (ages 2 & Under) – Free $1 for children (ages 3-12) & seniors (age 62 & over) $2 for adults, Austin resident (ages 13-61) $3 for adults, non-resident (ages 13-61) cash or check please