Winter Camp- Round Rock Express
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Parents/guardians will not be allowed to attend camps, except for drive-thru drop-off and pick-up of campers at designated curbside areas
- Assigned coaches/staff will check campers in and out of camp at designated curbside areas
- All forms/waivers must be completed electronically before the start of camp
- All camp activities will take place outside and in the event of inclement weather, the camp may be moved indoors
- Water stations, regularly monitored and sanitized, will be available to campers only
By registering for an Express Camp, parents and campers agree to follow these protocols and procedures. Express Camps will follow current health and safety protocols as outlined by the State of Texas’ checklist for day youth camps.
Please note the following cancellation policy for all Express Camps:
- Cancellations 28 days or more prior to the start date of the registered camp will be charged a $20 service fee but will receive a full refund
- Cancellations between seven and 28 days prior to the start date of the registered camp will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations less than seven days prior to the start date of the registered camp will not receive a refund, there are no exceptions
By registering for an Express Camp, you agree to these terms and conditions.
WHAT TO BRING
- Athletic shoes or cleats (no metal spikes)
- Personal, refillable water bottles (water is provided)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-238-2221 with any questions.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.